100% pure essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of chamomile fruits
- Chamomile essential oil is one of the few oils that can be used during pregnancy.
- It prevents stretch marks, has a soothing and relaxing effect.
- It helps with emotional hypersensitivity and depression during pregnancy.
- Massage of the abdomen and temples helps children who cannot sleep.
- It is recommended for those who suffer from gastritis, stomach ulcers or irritable bowel syndrome.
- For those who suffer from pain in the gallbladder, the ideal combination is a mix of essential oils of chamomile, mint and immortelle.
- It is recommended for eczema, allergic reactions on the skin, pimples and acne (in combination with lavender essential oil).
- Ten drops of chamomile essential oil mixed with 100ml of St. John’s wort oil is an excellent natural remedy against gingivitis and bleeding gums.