100% pure essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of plant leaf
About the plant
Mint (Mentha piperita) is, along with chamomile, probably the most widely used medicinal plant. It is a perennial plant, with a strong smell, grows wild like a weed, but can be grown in pots or plantations. In addition to having healing properties, mint is an excellent spice. It has a characteristic smell, especially its leaf, which contains the most essential oil rich in menthol. Mint is an excellent source of manganese, copper and vitamin C, and contains antioxidant, antispasmodic, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
In folk medicine, it has been used since ancient times, for regulating digestion, for reducing vomiting irritation, improving liver function and regulating the work of the thyroid gland. Relieves pain, promotes concentration and is especially recommended for sinusitis and headaches especially those caused by indigestion
About the product
Mint oil has a fresh, pleasant and relaxing smell.
Mint essential oil is obtained by distillation of water vapor of the highest quality vegetable raw materials. Caring at the time of the growing season, carefully selected moment of picking the plant and distillation leads us to products with a high content of active substances. The composition of mint essential oil is very complex and consists of 85 different components, except menthol, which refreshes and cools, mint contains menton, isomentone, cineol.
- Reduces abdominal pain
- Reduces nausea
- It raises the energy level
- Relaxes tight and painful muscles
- Helps against headaches
- Increases concentration
- Purifies the respiratory tract
- Helps with sinusitis, bronchitis and asthma
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Restores hormonal balance
- Improves digestion
- Suppresses the appearance of bloating and gases
- Relieves migraine pain
How to use
- Evaporator – 3-5 drops of essential oil pour into a container with water.
- Inhalation with water vapor – 7 drops of oil pour into a container with 1 l of boiling water, cover the head with a towel and inhale for 5-8 minutes (for colds, coughs, sinusitis, asthma and bronchitis)
- Dry inhalation – pour 2.3 drops of essential oil on the palm of your hand and then rub your palms, inhale deep fumes (facilitates breathing, improves concentration, reduces headache)
- With the application of essential oil to the back of the head – mix 1 to 2 drops of essential oil with 10ml of carrier oil, then rub the balm on the temples and mica (recommended for headaches and migraines)
- Massage – mix 20 drops of mint oil with 100ml of carrier oil, shake well and use for massage of painful muscles.
- Compresses – Add a few drops of essential oil to warm water, immerse a clean gauze/towel and place in a sore spot, a place under inflammation. It helps with sports injuries and muscle pain.
There are no reviews yet.