100% pure essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of the above-ground part of the plant in the flower
About the plant
The name lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) comes from the Latin word lavare, which means to bathe, and explains the basic purpose of dried flower and essential oil. In use since ancient times and the times of the Roman Empire due to its therapeutic qualities, lavender is often mentioned in the writings of St. Peter. Hildegarde of Bingen who described its many medicinal properties, citing it as one of the plants that are an indispensable ingredient in any “home pharmacy”.
The essential oil of real lavender is used for the production of perfumes and cologne. For the production of soap, cheaper essential oil of hybrid lavender is used. The flower of real lavender contains from 0.5 to 1.5% essential oil, and hybrid lavender 0.9 to 5%. Essential oil mainly accumulates in the glands located next to the flower cup itself.
About the product
Lavender essential oil is obtained by hydrodistilling plants organically grown on our plantations. The medicinal parts of the plant are flowers from which the essential oil rich in linalol, cineol, borineol, geraniol and linalyacetate is distilled, contains valerianates, nerol, coumarins, saponins and resins, tannins, phenolic acids and bitter compounds.
- Anxiolytic and antidepressant
- It’s a very relaxing fact
- Successful in getting rid of migraines and headaches
- Relieves pain (rheumatism, arthritis)
- Relieves muscle spasms
- Antibacterial and antiviral effects
- Relieves symptoms of bronchitis, asthma and severe cough
- Regenerates the skin after a bite or wound
- Prevents hair loss and alopecia
- Recommended against acne and impure skin alone or in combination with tea tree essential oil
Method of application
- Evaporator – pour 5-6 drops of essential oil into a container with water.
- Dry inhalation – rub 2 drops between the palms and inhale for 2-3 minutes
- Inhalation with water vapor – 7 drops of oil pour into a container with 1L of boiling water, cover your head with a towel and inhale for 5-8 minutes
- Compresses – Add a few drops of essential oil to warm water, immerse clean gauze/towel and place in a sore spot
- Baths – add 15 drops of essential oil to a full bath
- Massage – in 200ml of carrier oil (almond, sesame, jojoba) add 60 drops of essential oil
- Against insomnia, drip 2 drops of lavender oil on a pillow, turn it over and fall asleep.
Lavender oil is very safe to use and is considered the first and basic aromatherapy oil.