100% pure essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of the above-ground part of the plant in the flower
About the plant
Since ancient times, it has been used to cleanse the body from the outside and was known as a “cure for all diseases”, and the Greeks and Jews considered it sacred. In the 17th century, it was scattered in the sick room because it was believed to prevent the spread of infection, and was used to purify temples. The flowers and leaves of this plant are used to alleviate the problems of the airways, especially bronchitis, and miloduh in our country is widespread in the area of Deliblato sand, Sicevac gorge and Suva planina. The homeland of miloduh is associated with the Caucasus, northwestern Iran and the south of Europe.
In addition to being medicinal, the flowers and leaves of this plant are also edible, and are used as a seasoning for salads and soups, but also for bean and fish dishes. They are also added to fatty dishes for easy digestion, and are a common ingredient in various tea mixtures and liqueurs. The ancient Romans added them to wine for special noise.
About the product
Miloduh produces an extremely high-quality essential oil, which goes perfectly with the essential oil of lavender, sage, rosemary and camphor. Essential oil of miloduh contains pino-canfon, pinene, geraniol, borneol, thujone.
- Soothes irritating cough
- Stimulates the expulsion of mucus from the lungs
- Against asthma
- Helps fight colds
- Regulates blood pressure
- Strengthens the heart
- Stimulates menstruation
- Facilitates digestion
- Improves concentration and memory
- Strong antiviral activity on herpes virus
- It is used in the fight against eczema
- Headaches, especially migraines
- Soothing effect on the skin
- Positively affects the state of chronic fatigue
How to use
- Evaporator – 3-5 drops of essential oil pour into a container with water.
- Inhalation with water vapor – 4 drops of oil pour into a container with 1L of boiling water, cover your head with a towel and inhale for 5-8 minutes
- Dry inhalation – pour 2.3 drops of essential oil into a paper handkerchief, inhale deep fumes (in situations of stress, anxiety attacks, depressive states)
- Compresses – Add a few drops of essential oil to warm water, immerse clean gauze/towel and place in a sore spot
- Baths – add 15 drops of essential oil to a full bath, add a little olive oil and stir well with your hands
- Massage – in 200ml of carrier oil (almond, sesame, jojoba) add 60 drops of hyssop essential oil and 15 drops of lavender essential oil
Contraindicated for pregnant women and epileptics.