100% pure rosemary essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of the aboveground part of the plant
About the plant:
Rosemary is a shrub-like evergreen plant with needle-like leaves and fragile light blue flowers. Needle-like leaves have an intense smell, as well as spicy hot, pungent and bitter taste. It is used to flavor vegetables and meat dishes.
About the product:
Rosemary essential oil is obtained by distilling the water vapor of a fresh flower plant. Essential oil stimulates circulation and blood flow to the brain, as well as thus improves concentration and treats headaches. Although dedicated to the goddess of beauty and love Aphrodite, rosemary is not only a symbol of love. It is also a symbol of wisdom that strengthens memory.
• Has a strong antimicrobial effect
• Facilitates breathing in respiratory problems
• Relieves headaches
• Helps fight colds and colds
• Improves circulation
• Promotes hair growth
• It is part of aromatherapy recipes for improving concentration, rheumatic pain and for sports massages.
• Strengthens immunity
How to use:
• Evaporator – pour 2 drops of rosemary essential oil into a container with water. If you use an electric diffuser in 100ml of water add 2 drops of essential rosemary and 2 drops of essential oil mint or lavender. In this way, you can effectively disinfect the air in the room.
- Dry inhalation – 2 drops of rosemary essential oil drip on a paper handkerchief and inhale for a few minutes. This procedure is especially recommended during epidemics of respiratory infections, when concentration drops or headaches.
- Inhalation with water vapor – 2 drops of essential oil pour into a container with 1l of boiling water, cover the head with a towel and inhale with your eyes closed for 5 minutes. It is recommended for colds, colds, flu and in periods when it is necessary to strengthen immunity.
- Massage – in 100ml of carrier oil (almond, sesame, cold squeezed sunflower) add 10 drops of rosemary essential oil, shake well and store in tightly closed bottles in a dark and cool place. It is used for massage of hair roots in appearance (hair loss, dandruff, oily hair), massage of musculature in people with poor circulation.
There are no reviews yet.