100% pure essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of the above-ground part of the plant
About the plant:
Rtanjski tea (Satureja montana) is a rare plant that grows endemic in Serbia on the mountain Rtanj. Due to its rarity, it is protected by law, so its collection in nature must be strictly controlled. Rtanjski tea or heather is a shrub that can grow up to 40 cm high, and is found at an altitude of more than 1000m. It grows naturally on wide pastures and the perimeter of forests. The plant has a pleasant aroma, and it is best to pick it in late summer (the month of August and September), and then dry it in the shade.
About the product:
The essential oil of Rtanj tea is obtained by distillation of water vapor of a fresh plant in flower. This oil is extremely rich in phenolic compounds that have a strong antiseptic effect. The oil is extremely rich in carvacrol (up to 2%). It also contains terpinene, thymol and cemen.
• Has a strong antimicrobial effect
• Pronounced fungicidal effect, effectively fights fungal infections especially candida
• Helps fight colds and colds
• Has anti-parasitic and antiviral effects
• It is especially recommended for respiratory, digestive and urination infections
• Recommended for warts
• It is part of aromatherapy recipes for the treatment of skin diseases (acne, psoriasis, ringworm)
• Strengthens immunity
How to use:
• Evaporator – pour 2 drops of Rtanj tea essential oil into a container with water. If you use an electric diffuser in 100ml of water, add 2 drops of Rtanj tea essential oil and 2 drops of essential oil of mint or lavender. In this way, you can effectively disinfect the air in the room.
- Dry inhalation – 2 drops of Rtanj tea essential oil drip on a paper handkerchief and inhale for a few minutes. This procedure is especially recommended during epidemics of respiratory infections and during stays in rooms where there are many people.
- Inhalation with water vapor – 2 drops of essential oil pour into a container with 1l of boiling water, cover the head with a towel and inhale with your eyes closed for 5 minutes. It is recommended for colds, colds, flu and in periods when it is necessary to strengthen immunity.
- Massage – in 100ml of carrier oil (almond, sesame, cold squeezed sunflower) add 10 drops of essential oil of Rtanj tea, shake well and store in tightly closed bottles in a dark and cool place. It is used to massage the stomach in cystitis, infections of the digestive organs and urinary tract infections.
- Spray against fungal infections of the legs – 20 drops of essential oil of Rtanj tea and 10 drops of essential oil of crow’s grass mix with 100ml of 70% alcohol and 50ml of glycerin. Spray a well-washed and dried foot with this spray and wait for it to dry and put on socks.
- Against warts – mix 20 drops of rtanj tea essential oil with 50ml of olive oil. Shake well store in tightly closed bottles in a dark and cool place. It is applied directly to the nipples 3 times a day.
Contraindications: Not recommended for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under seven years of age. It should not be used by epileptics and people prone to convulsions. Asthmatics must use it in consultation with a professional face. The oil should not be applied to the skin or mucous membranes in undiluted form, but only mixed with the carrier oil (olive, almond, St. John’s wort, calendula).