100% pure essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of the aerial part of the flowering plant
About the plant :
Sage ( Salvia officinalis ) is viannual, highly aromatic, branched semi-shrub, with upright stems up to 70 cm high. The leaves are arranged oppositely, thick, velvety hairy, silver-gray to gray-green in color, lanceolate, with particularly prominent net veins on the reverse side.
About the product :
Sage essential oil is obtained by hydrodistillation of the aerial part of the plant. The leaf contains 1-2.5% essential oil whose main ingredients are thujone, cineole and camphor. Sage oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal effects. It is used in the food and cosmetic industry.
Therapeutic effect :
- fights colds
- improves appetite
- prevents bloating
- relieves cramps
- regulates the menstrual cycle
- easier expectoration in bronchitis, asthma and severe cough
Method of use :
- Vaporizer – pour 5-6 drops of essential oil into a container with water.
- Dry inhalation – put 3 drops on a tissue and inhale for 2-3 minutes
- Steam inhalation – pour 7 drops of oil into a container with 1 liter of boiling water, cover your head with a towel and inhale for 5-8 minutes
- Wraps – Add a few drops of essential oil to warm water, soak a clean gauze/towel and place on the painful area
- Baths – add 15 drops of essential oil to a full bath, add a little olive oil and mix well with your hands.
It is not recommended for pregnant women, epileptics, people with estrogen-dependent tumors and endometriosis.