100% pure essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of plant leaf
About the plant
Crowgrass (Origanum vulgare) or wild oregano grows throughout the Balkan Peninsula. People have great confidence in this plant when it comes to treating respiratory and digestive tract infections. It has been used for centuries to strengthen the body and speed up the recovery of convalescents. The drugs are the flower and leaf of crow’s grass. In the world, crowgrass is very often used as a spice in the kitchen.
About the product
Essential oil of crow grass contains large amounts of thymol and carvacrol extremely antiseptic phenols that act bactericidal, bacteriostatic and fungicidal. Scientific studies from Spain have proven the antiviral effect of the essential oil of crow’s grass on rhino viruses and influenza viruses. Vranil’s grass contains an average of 1% essential oil, of which 40% phenols.
- Very effective remedy against colds, colds and flu
- Helps with viral infections
- Powerful herbal remedy against fungal infections
- Improves digestion
- Cleans the airways
- Reduces sweating
- Helps fight bacteria in the urine, especially E. Coli
- It has a calming effect and helps with insomnia
How to use
- Evaporator – 3-5 drops of essential oil pour into a container with water.
- Inhalation with water vapor – 4 drops of oil pour into a container with 1 l of boiling water, cover the head with a towel and inhale for 5-8 minutes
- Dry inhalation – pour 2.3 drops of essential oil on a paper handkerchief and inhale deep fumes
- Massage – mix 15 drops of crowberry grass oil with 100ml of olive oil, shake well and use for lower abdomen facial massage. This balsam is extremely effective in bacteria in the urinary tract
Do not use crowgrass essential oil in an undiluted form. It is not recommended for pregnant women and children aged 7 years.