100% pure essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of the aerial part of the flowering plant
About the plant:
Since ancient times, it was used to clean the body from the outside and was known as a “cure for all diseases”, and the Greeks and Jews considered it sacred. In the 17th century, it was scattered around the room of the sick, because it was believed to prevent the spread of infection, and it was used to purify temples. The flowers and leaves of this plant are used to relieve respiratory tract problems, especially bronchitis, and the hyssop is widespread in our country in the area of Deliblatska Peščara, Sićevačka Gorge and Suva Planina. Hyssop’s area of origin is associated with the Caucasus, northwestern Iran, and the south of Europe.
In addition to being medicinal, the flowers and leaves of this plant are also edible, and are used as a seasoning for salads and soups, as well as for bean and fish dishes. They are also added to fatty dishes for easier digestion, and are a common ingredient in various tea mixes and liqueurs. The ancient Romans added them to wine for a special bouquet.
About the product :
Extremely high-quality essential oil is obtained from hyssop, which goes perfectly with the essential oils of lavender, sage, rosemary, and camphor. Hyssop essential oil contains pino-canphon, pinene, geraniol, borneol, thujone.
Therapeutic effect :
- Soothes an irritating cough
- It encourages the expulsion of mucus from the lungs
- Against asthma
- Helps fight colds
- Regulates blood pressure
- Strengthens the heart
- It stimulates menstruation
- Facilitates digestion
- Improves concentration and memory
- Strong antiviral activity against the herpes virus
- It is used to control eczema
- It relieves headaches, especially migraines
- Soothing effect on the skin
- It has a positive effect on the state of chronic fatigue
Method of use :
- Vaporizer – pour 3-5 drops of essential oil into a bowl of water.
- Steam inhalation – pour 4 drops of oil into a container with 1L of boiling water, cover your head with a towel and inhale for 5-8 minutes
- Dry inhalation – pour 2, 3 drops of essential oil into the palm of a paper tissue, inhale the vapors deeply (in situations of stress, anxiety attacks, depressive states)
- Wraps – Add a few drops of essential oil to warm water, soak a clean gauze/towel and place on the painful area
- Baths – add 15 drops of essential oil to a full bath, add a little olive oil and mix well with your hands
- Massage – add 60 drops of hyssop essential oil and 15 drops of lavender essential oil to 200 ml of carrier oil (almond, sesame, jojoba).
Contraindicated for pregnant women and epileptics.
There are no reviews yet.