100% pure essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of the aerial part of the flowering plant
About the plant :
The name lavender (L avandula angustifolia) comes from the Latin word lavare, which means to bathe, and explains the basic purpose of the dried flower and essential oil. In use since ancient times and the time of the Roman Empire for its therapeutic qualities, lavender is often mentioned in the writings of St. Hildegarde of Bingen who described its numerous medicinal properties, citing it as one of the plants that are a necessary ingredient in every “home pharmacy”.
Real lavender essential oil is used for the production of perfumes and colognes. Cheaper hybrid lavender essential oil is used for soap production. The true lavender flower contains from 0.5 to 1.5% of essential oil, and hybrid lavender from 0.9 to 5%. The essential oil is mostly accumulated in the glands located next to the calyx itself.
About the product :
Lavender essential oil is obtained by hydrodistillation of plants grown organically on our plantations. The medicinal parts of the plant are the flowers, from which the essential oil rich in linalool, cineole, borineol, geraniol and linalyl acetate is distilled, it also contains valerianates, nerol, coumarins, saponins and resins, tannins, phenolic acids and bitter compounds.
Therapeutic effect :
- Anxiolytic and antidepressant
- Extremely relaxing effect
- Successful in eliminating migraines and headaches
- Relieves pain (rheumatism, arthritis)
- Relieves muscle spasms
- Antibacterial and antiviral effect
- It relieves the symptoms of bronchitis, asthma and severe cough
- It regenerates the skin after bites or wounds
- Prevents hair loss and alopecia
- It is recommended against acne and impure skin alone or in combination with tea tree essential oil
Method of application :
- Vaporizer – pour 5-6 drops of essential oil into a container with water.
- Dry inhalation – rub 2 drops between the palms and inhale for 2-3 minutes
- Steam inhalation – pour 7 drops of oil into a container with 1L of boiling water, cover your head with a towel and inhale for 5-8 minutes
- Wraps – Add a few drops of essential oil to warm water, soak a clean gauze/towel and place on the painful area
- Baths – add 15 drops of essential oil to a full bath
- Massage – add 60 drops of essential oil to 200 ml of carrier oil (almond, sesame, jojoba)
- Against insomnia, drop 2 drops of lavender oil on the pillow, turn it over and fall asleep.
Lavender oil is very safe to use and is considered the first and essential oil of aromatherapy.
There are no reviews yet.