Don’t worry, the package includes:
Lemon balm essential oil that has:
- Extremely relaxing effect
- Anxiolytic and antidepressant
- Successful in eliminating headaches
- It relieves the symptoms of menopause
- Improves concentration and memory
- Helps fight colds
- It regulates the work of the thyroid gland
- Recommended for people suffering from angina pectoris
- It has a strong antimicrobial effect
- Hypoglycemic effect
- Antiviral effect, especially with herpes and coxsackie viruses
- It has a positive effect on the state of chronic fatigue
Flower water of lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) it is used as a facial tonic, for all skin types, especially for dry, mature, or inflamed skin. It is an ideal choice for cleaning and detoxifying skin with acne and against wrinkles. Due to its antibacterial properties, hydrolat is useful for many skin problems (insect bites, eczema, sunburn, psoriasis, seborrhea), and also prevents the appearance of acne and pimples.
A gentle and fragrant balm made of cold-pressed olive oil, beeswax and essential oils of lavender and myrrh. Nourishes skin prone to dermatitis and eczema, helps heal wounds and burns. Ideal for daily skin care. Reduces itching caused by insect bites. It restores the skin’s protective barrier and is ideal for daily care.
Lemon balm leaf tea
There are no reviews yet.