100% pure essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of plant leaves
About the plant :
Oregano (Origanum vulgare) or wild oregano grows throughout the Balkan Peninsula. People have great faith in this plant when it comes to treating infections of the respiratory and digestive organs. It has been used for centuries to strengthen the body and speed up the recovery of convalescents. Medicines are a flower and a leaf of crow’s-grass. In the world, crow grass is very often used as a spice in the kitchen.
About the product :
oregano-essential-oil Scientific studies from Spain have proven the antiviral effect of the essential oil of crow grass on rhinoviruses and the flu virus. Cranberry contains an average of 1% essential oil, of which 40% is phenol.
Therapeutic effect :
- A very effective remedy against colds, flu and colds
- Helps with viral infections
- A powerful herbal remedy against fungal infections
- Improves digestion
- Clears the airways
- Reduces sweating
- It helps fight bacteria in the urine, especially Escherichia coli
- It has a calming effect and helps with insomnia
Method of use :
- Vaporizer – pour 3-5 drops of essential oil into a bowl of water.
- Steam inhalation – pour 4 drops of oil into a container with 1 liter of boiling water, cover your head with a towel and inhale for 5-8 minutes
- Dry inhalation – pour 2, 3 drops of essential oil on a tissue and inhale the vapors deeply.
- Massage – mix 15 drops of cranberry oil with 100 ml of olive oil, shake well and use for massaging the face and lower abdomen. This balm is extremely effective against bacteria in the urinary tract
Do not use valerian essential oil undiluted. Not recommended for pregnant women and children under 7 years old.